6 October 2017
October 13 to 22
The Myreton, Kippen
Open daily 10am to 5pm
Don’t miss out an opportunity to acquire beautiful, elegant and practical objects in a welcoming and relaxed home environment.
- Contemporary and traditional rugs, carpets, and kilims
- Vietnamese and Turkish pottery
- Colourful hand-stitched pouffes and upholstered seating
- Indian block prints and throws
- Textile and kilim cushions in vibrant, contemporary and traditional designs.
- Scarves and jewellery
- Unique Christmas gifts and decorations
- Hand-crafted wood furniture and artefacts
Hot drinks, scones, cakes and soup available daily.
Donations for refreshments going to Music in Hospitals.
Visit the Nomads Tent website for more info.